Helping Webmasters Create Great Sites
Do you run a website or are planning to start one soon?
Do you want to know how you can monitor and maintain it for communicating with google?
Google provides a free service called Google Webmaster Tools which can help you in examining your site and even improving its performance.
What is Google Webmaster Tools?
Though it doesn’t affect SEO directly, it only helps you to identify issues and loopholes on you website which you can rectify. It helps in making a site more usable, user-friendly and generates reports which aid in improving site’s performance.
Who can use Google Webmaster Tools?
Anybody who owns a website and wants to track and improve its performance can use Google Webmaster Tools.
Why should you use Google Webmaster Tools?
GWT is a great free tool provided by Google which is very beneficial for website optimization. Let’s look into the benefits you’ll get after using webmaster tools.
- Identify links coming to your site(backlinks)
- Identify keywords for which your website is triggered
- Warnings and notifications- can inform about a malware attack, malicious links
- Helps you find broken links on your site
- Allows you to submit sitemap to google
- Identify bot crawling issues
- Helps submit robots.txt to google
- Allows you to geographically target your site
- Find top landing pages
- Helps de-index a page
- Analyze mobile site performance …and more.
What will you learn from this course?
- Understanding Google Webmaster guidelines
- Setting up a Google Webmaster Tools account
- Adding your website
- Navigating webmaster tools
- Using the features
- Measuring insights
- Optimizing the website
We have provided the course outline to you and there is a lot more to discover in Google Webmaster Tools Course at Quibus Trainings, Jaipur. After finishing this course you will be able to successfully monitor and optimize your website through Google Webmaster Tools
Duration and Fees
Duration : 4 months
Fees : Call 8502-002-002 or fill contact form with appropriate details
For getting answers related to Duration, Timings, Fees, Methodology, Certification… etc.,
Kindly visit FAQs Page where we’ve listed mostly asked questions.