Helping Webmasters Create Great Sites
Do you run a website or are planning to start one soon?
Do you want to know how you can monitor and maintain it for communicating with google?
Google provides a free service called Google search console which can help you in examining your site and even improving its performance.
What is Google Search Console?
Though it doesn’t affect SEO directly, it only helps you to identify issues and loopholes on you website which you can rectify. It helps in making a site more usable, user-friendly and generates reports which aid in improving site’s performance.
Who can use Google Search Console?
Anybody who owns a website and wants to track and improve its performance can use Google search console Tool.
Benefits of Using Google Search Console
GSC is a great free tool provided by Google which is very beneficial for website optimization. Let’s look into the benefits you’ll get after using console tool.
- Clicks and impressions your websites got in google
- Identify links coming to your site(backlinks)
- Identify keywords for which your website is triggered
- Warnings and notifications- can inform about a malware attack, malicious links
- Helps you find broken links on your site
- Allows you to submit sitemap to google
- Identify bot crawling issues
- Helps submit robots.txt to google
- Allows you to geographically target your site
- Find top landing pages
- Helps de-index a page
- Analyze mobile site performance …and more.
What will you learn from this course?
- Understanding Google Webmaster guidelines
- Setting up a Google Search Console account
- Adding your website
- Verifying account
- Linking console with analytics
- Using the features
- Measuring insights
- Optimizing the website
We have provided the course outline to you and there is a lot more to discover in Google search console Course at Quibus Trainings, Jaipur. After finishing this course you will be able to successfully monitor and optimize your website through Google search console