“What gets measured, gets managed”
… this quote by the late management guru, Peter Drucker, represents why most companies invest in analytics.
If you’re not measuring your digital initiatives, how can you manage or optimize them?
Now just because you measure something doesn’t guarantee that you will actually manage it, however, measurement is the starting point.
What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is a tool offered by Google that helps to track and analyze a website’s traffic and traffic sources. It is the most widely used statistical service which helps in measuring conversion and sales. Anyone who has a google account can make use of this service.The basic services are free and premium services requires some fee.
Google Analytics tracks visitors from search engines, social networks, direct visits and referring sites. It also tracks display advertising, pay-per-click & email marketing campaigns.
Features of Google Analytics
- Measurement of advertising and campaign performance
- Analysis and testing
- Identify audience characteristics and behavior
- Cross-device and cross-platform measurement
- Data collection and management
- Just for mobile apps
- Product integration (Adwords,G+, etc)
- Measure sales and conversions
- Measure site and app performance
Benefits of using Google Analytics
- Google Analytics is the most widely used free tool and provides a humongous set of tools to its free users which is much better than other paid tools.
- Helps you monitor your advertisements running on the web.
- Gives you a detail traffic analysis on your website
- Helps you to segregate user base according to patterns found in the data
- Gives you a chance to know your audience
- Improves your website’s performance and productivity
What will you learn from this course?
This Digital Marketing Course from the Best Digital Marketing Institute of Jaipur “Quibus Trainings” will guide you about:
- Setting up goals and objectives
- Understanding the terminology
- Setting up an analytics account
- Filtering traffic
- Analysing user behaviour
- Tracking conversion
- Segmenting users
- Building insights and more
This is just a course outline we have presented to you. There is a lot more to the Google Analytics course at Quibus Trainings, Jaipur. After finishing this course you will be able to successfully track and analyze your website through Google Analytics.
Book your seat for the Google Analytics course today. Limited Seats only.