Content isn’t king. It’s the kingdom.
Consumers have become smart enough to avoid interruption-based marketing techniques.
They ignore emails and advertisements and they even install AdBlock software to hide online advertisements.
In order to deal with smart consumers, we need smart marketers. It is here where content marketing comes to play.
What is Content Marketing?
Content marketing is a non-interruption marketing technique for attracting and retaining customers.
It is a process of consistent creation and curation of valuable content, instead of just pitching your products to them. The information presented to the customer can be in various forms such as articles, how-to guides, videos, tutorials, etc and the purpose is to educate and make the buyer more intelligent.
The motive behind this strategy is to deliver consistent information to the consumers, in return of their loyalty and business.
The Need for Content Marketing
- Content marketing gives quality lead generation
- It adds on to SEO efforts- Content marketing should be at the center of SEO strategy
- Helps in influencing consumer behavior
- What goes on the internet, stays there-Content that you publish is an asset for your brand
- Gives you a huge ROI with limited investment
- Helps to earn consumer loyalty if you produce great content
- Positions your brand as a leader
Content Marketing Stats 2020
- In 2020, 59% of B2C marketers expect larger content marketing budgets than they had in 2019
- 75% of B2C marketers report their content marketing efforts were successful.
- 91% of our marketing respondents use content marketing.
- 62% of marketers are going to increase their content marketing budget.
Who can take up this course?
- Management Students
What will you learn from this course?
- Overview- Fundamentals of Content marketing
- Content strategy Design
- Engaging Content Development
- Content Promotion and Outreach
- Measuring Success
This course module is made for you if you want to want to leverage the power of content by making it a part of your brand marketing strategy. Quibus Trainings will ensure that you are able to incorporate it successfully to your business purposes.