Want to Learn Facebook Marketing?
Join our Facebook Training to learn, how to use Facebook as a professional and how to build strong profile of your business on Facebook. Let’s see, How we see Facebook and what can we teach you in our Facebook Marketing Course.
What is Facebook?
Facebook is a hugely popular social networking service launched in February 2004 that allows you create a personal profile, add other users as friends, and exchange messages, including automatic notifications when they update their profile. Additionally, users may join common-interest user groups, organized by workplace, school or college, or other characteristics, and categorize their friends into lists such as “People from Work” or “Close Friends” or “Family Members”.
Some Facts and Figures about Facebook
- Facebook was started in 2004 by 19-year-old Mark Zuckerberg when he was a sophomore at Harvard University.
- The website was originally called Thefacebook.com and was created to be a social version of the published “face books” that were distributed at Harvard to identify students.
- By 2006, Facebook was available to anyone over the age of 13 with a valid email address.
- Facebook is the largest social network in the world with over 950 million users worldwide. (August 2012)
- The average user has 130 Friends and spends about 20 minutes on the site 40 times a month. (April 2011)
- There are nearly as many users who are 55 and over as there are users who are 17 and under. (April 2011)
- In May 2012, Facebook held an IPO (initial public offering) on the New York Stock Exchange, becoming a publicly traded company.
Glimpse of our Facebook Training Program
- What is social networking? And how it works?
- Creating a Profile & Configuring Notification.
- Finding and adding friends
- Managing friend requests
- Organizing friends into lists
- Subscribing v/s Friend making
- Removing and Blocking friend requests
- Linking Pages
- Understanding News Feed and ticker
- Asking Questions
- Understanding and managing your timeline
- writing on a friend’s timeline
- Updating your status
- Writing Notes
- Posting videos and links
- Making photos and videos private
- Tagging friends
- Working with timeline and tagging controls
- Controlling ads, apps, and websites
- Sending and receiving private messages
- Setting privacy for private messages
- Chatting, controlling who can see you
- Searching Facebook for content
- Editing your public search listing
- Creating and administrating a group
- Installing and using applications
- Viewing app settings and uninstalling apps
- Creating a page for business/brand/organization
- Using your page identity to post and comment on other pages
- Protecting privacy and staying secure
- Configuring tagging options
- Setting up Secure browsing
- Recognizing new devices accessing your account
- Blocking people and apps
- Downloading your information from Facebook
- Deactivating your account
- Deleting your account
Duration and Fees
Duration : 4 months
Fees : Call 8502-002-002 or fill contact form with appropriate details
For getting answers related to Duration, Timings, Fees, Methodology, Certification… etc.,
Kindly visit FAQs Page where we’ve listed mostly asked questions.