Videos are the best way to effectively market services, this is the most appropriate digital marketing strategy used by agencies and businesses of all sizes. In 2013, Video Marketing will increase its share in online marketing strategy. Professionally created videos with expected information can do a marketing miracle in just 2min.
Here I share 8 mind-blowing facts, that would compel you to include video marketing in your next online campaign.
1. Online video marketing represents 40% of all current consumer internet traffic, according to research done by Cisco Systems. They also predict that by 2015 the % will increase to 62%.
2. YouTube streams out more than 6 billion videos monthly and has more than 100 million visitors, according to Nielsen. No doubt, YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world!
3. 86.5% of the total internet audience of the US viewed online video in December 2009, according to comScore.
4. A recent comScore study has shown that sites with videos hold the attention of visitors for 2 minutes longer than sites without video.
6. Buyers are 98% more likely to give time to a video presentation than on a sales representation.
7. People are 75% more likely to watch videos than read print.
8. 85% of people choose to watch a video on a site then read the rest of the website.
Most people would rather spend 2 minutes watching a video than spending 10 minutes reading an article.
For your customers, a video introducing your business can prove to be more personal than a static web page. You can add the video to your site to show who you are, what your business is all about, and what you can offer. It is a very effective way to make people notice your business and get clients. Of course, video marketing is not a new concept. It has been used for years as a powerful tool to educate and entertain visitors. Videos are also a great way to build backlinks for your site. When a video is liked, it is shared.
Google, MSN, Yahoo, AOL, are among the hundreds of search engines that give priority to sites with video content.
Having a correct keyword–inserted video can improve a site’s ranking on search results. Creating a tag for the video further boosts its potential on the internet.
YouTube should be your first stop, but don’t forget to include other social sites as well, like, Facebook, Metcafe, Google+, Vimeo, DailyMotion, Linkedin, etc.
Hope you enjoyed the post. I would like to know your view in the comments area. Share if you consider it worth sharing in your network.