Content isn’t king. It’s the kingdom.
Consumers have become smart enough to avoid interruption based marketing techniques.
They ignore emails and advertisements and they even install adblock softwares to hide online advertisements.
In order to deal with smart consumers, we need smart marketers. It is here where content marketing comes to play.
What is Content Marketing?
Content marketing is a non-interruption marketing technique for attracting and retaining customers.
It is a process of consistent creation and curation of valuable content, instead of just pitching your products to them. The information presented to the customer can be in various forms such as articles, how-to guides, videos, tutorials, etc and the purpose is to educate and make the buyer more intelligent.
The motive behind this strategy is to deliver consistent information to the consumers, in return of their loyalty and business.
The Need of Content Marketing
- Content marketing gives quality lead generation
- It adds on to SEO efforts- Content marketing should be at the centre of SEO strategy
- Helps in influencing consumer behavior
- What goes on internet, stays there-Content that you publish is an asset for your brand
- Gives you a huge ROI with limited investment
- Helps earning consumer loyalty if you produce great content
- Positions your brand as a leader
Content Marketing Stats 2014
- 90% of B2C marketers leverage content marketing. — Content Marketing Institute
- 58% of marketers said “original written content” is the most important type of content, outdoing visuals and videos. — Social Media Examiner
- Nearly half, or 49%, of marketers are learning to drive content to align with the buyer’s journey. — LookBookHQ
- On average, content marketers shoot for this division of content: 61% created, 27% curated, 12% syndicated. — Curata
Who can take up this course?
- Management Students
What will you learn from this course?
- Overview- Fundamentals of Content marketing
- Content strategy Design
- Engaging Content Development
- Content Promotion and Outreach
- Measuring Success
This course module is made for you if you want to want to leverage the power of content by making it a part of your brand marketing strategy. Quibus Trainings will ensure it that you are able to incorporate it successfully to your business purposes.
Duration and Fees
Duration : 3 months
Fees : Call 8502-002-002 or fill contact form with appropriate details
For getting answers related to Duration, Timings, Fees, Methodology, Certification… etc.,
Kindly visit FAQs Page where we’ve listed mostly asked questions.